Joe Biden says he would not run in 2020 if he was sure “there is somebody” who could beat Trump
- In an interview with MSNBC, former Vice President Joe Biden said he would not run for president on the Democratic ticket in 2020 if he knows “there is somebody” who can beat President Donald Trump.
Biden said, “I’m really hoping some other folks step up. I think we have some really good people.”
He added, “I gotta walk away knowing that it is — there is somebody that can do it and can win because we gotta win. We gotta win in 2020.”
Below are the list of Democratic hopefuls in 2020. To show you how bad the list is Joe Biden might be the best of the bunch.
!. Senator Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren , Warren said in March she is not running. She is still working with ancestry to prove her Indian heritage. “I am in this fight to retain my Senate seat in 2018. That’s where I’m focused,”
2. Senator Bernie Sanders- Seriously, how old will the Socialist Senator from Vermont be in 2020.
3. Senator Cory Booker NJ – Ok maybe Joe Biden should consider running. Booker makes Nancy Pelosi look sane.
4. Senator Amy Klobuchar MN-WHO? The New Yorker describes her as Progressive aka liberal. Doesn’t Sanders fill that need.
5. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand NY-hasn’t there been a NY liberal woman that lost in magnificent defeat recently?
6. Michelle Obama- Oh come on man. Fortunately Michelle O has loftier goals her and Barack Hussein Obama want to create thousands more of themselves.
Joe Biden is listed in the top 10 of Democrat candidates for 2020. But looking at the list he should have about as good of a chance as any of them. If President Trump continues to MAGA it won’t matter anyways. Pick which Democrat you want to send on another “what happened” tour.